Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudgesicle
Today is a beautiful day and I still had one popsicle recipe that I had been meaning to share so it’s now or never as we move into fall. To be honest I could eat popsicles all year round, they make they perfect treat to have ready in your freezer.
This popsicles is very decadent and rich with all the sweet flavours. The maple syrup, chocolate, creamy peanut butter and coconut milk compliment each other so well. This will satisfy any sweet tooth craving but the good news it’s made with whole food ingredients! I mean you can’t go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter, always a winning combo. So do your tastebuds a favour and make these popsicles so you can have your freezer-ready treat!
- 1/4 cup of creamy natural peanut butter
- 2 pitted soft dates
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp of sea salt
- 2 1/2 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- In a blender combine the peanut butter, dates, 1/4 cup of maple syrup, coconut milk, vanilla and 1/8 tsp of sea salt. Blend until smooth.
- Remove 1 cup of this mixture and set aside. To the remaining mixture that is still in the blender, add the cacao powder, 2 more tbsp of maple syrup and 1/4 tsp of sea salt. Blend until smooth.
- Fill popsicle moulds 3/4 of the way up, then top each mould up with the 1 cup of coconut peanut butter mixture that was set aside. Feel free to use a stick and swirl it a bit. Freeze until set for 6 – 12 hours.
Add A Comment